Costume - regulations of grants:
Criteria for subventions for Costume
Committee members to attend Annual Meetings
The following criteria were established for subventions
to attend a Costume Committee Annual
for applications is 1 April 2019.
1. Be a member of the Costume Committee in good standing
(include ICOM number with letter of application).
2. Have a paper accepted for presentation at the meeting.
3. Write an essay of at least 150 words (300 words
maximum) explaining why you want to attend the Annual
Meeting; explain other funding sources received.
4. Write a brief report on the experience of attending
the meeting for the Newsletter.
5. Report to colleagues at home about the experience of
attending the meeting with a copy to the Costume
The maximum amount of each subvention is 1200 Euros
THE COMMITTEE REIMBURSES EXPENSES ONLY
ON SUBMITTED RECEIPTS AFTER THE MEETING.
Please remind your
colleagues that are under 35 years of age that ICOM
grants one travel grant to each committee for a young
professional for non-triennial meetings. We anticipate
that more members will apply for Committee subventions
for the meeting in Kyoto, and I encourage members to
submit abstracts for the meeting once the Call for Papers
is issued in February 2019.