|ANNE WANNER'S Textiles in History / symposiums|
Meetings at the Courtauld Institute of Art
|- 24 February 2007, at the Tower of
London (Education Centre), "Civil dress on tomb
effigies and brass". Please book well in advance.
- 12 May 2007: Recycling textiles in the Middle Ages.
- 27 October 2007: European Medieval archeological textiles & dress (this meeting will take placed outside London, details to be announced).
- March 2008: Dress &Textiles from Formal Entries into the cities.
- May 2008: Tapestries.
- October 2008: Jewellery and clothing.
- March 2009: Dress & Textiles during the reign of Henry VIII.
|home content||Last revised 7 January, 2007|